Sublime X2 3G-SDI compact router series enabled for 4K/UHD with option for redundant cross-point, redundant controller and multi-core signal processor.
With its management, cross point and power redundancy, it features the reliability of large modular routers. A multi-core signal processing farm makes it a hybrid router. Its compact form factor makes it ideal for applications where size really matters. And its clever design, brings cost savings to its users. The router series features a routing level for the de-embedded and embedded audio. An optional AES extension, providing 32 AES I/O ports and scaling the routing level to a 96×96 AES router, makes the router the ideal choice for in-studio routing.
The 4K/UHD software upgrade for the Sublime X2 enables it to handle quad-link UHD/4K and 3G/HD/SD simultaneously through sectioning of the ports, allowing for virtually any routing configuration – both square (where the number of inputs matches the number the outputs) and non-square. Configurations can be changed easily on the fly, without interrupting the unaffected signals.
The embedded system controllers provide a powerful web interface for control and management, SNMP support and support for multiple control panels enabling multi user control. Support for external router and 3rd party interfaces makes Sublime X² central to any routing system.
- High reliability
- Operational simplicity
- Cost efficiency
- Future proof
- UHD/4K applications
- Outside broadcast
- Studio infrastructure
- Signal processing
- Contribution routing
- Play-out routing
- 64×64 3G/HD/SD-SDI router in 3RU
- 32×32 3G/HD/SD-SDI router in 2RU
- UHD/4K enabled
- Simultanous UHD/4K and 3G-SDI routing
- 32 configurable AES I/O ports
- DVB-ASI compliant
- Redundant replaceable cross point module
- Redundant replaceable controllers
- Redundant power
- Redundant Ethernet connection
- Multi-core video and audio processing
- Up to 8 independent processing cores including
- clean switch, audio embedding and AES routing
- Web interface and SNMP for control and monitoring
- Support for all Nevion control panels on IP
- Extensive 3rd party protocol support including
- Leitch pass-thru, Triton, Pro-Bel, GVG nati